Waiver of Liability/Indemnity and Consent
I understand that if my enrolment for my child/children in a Goal Soccer Academy program and activity is accepted that I agree to this release, waiver of liability, indemnity and consent as set out herein.
- I hereby release and indemnify Goal Soccer Academy and its affiliates (officers, servants and agents, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors, participants, parents, venues and stakeholders) from all claims, costs, proceedings, liabilities and expenses arising from or in any way connected with my child's participation in Goal Soccer Academy programs and activities.
- My child will participate at my own risk, and I accept all risks associated with the activity including injury, permanent incapacitation, death, loss and damage. Participation in GOAL classes and events does not include Personal Injury Insurance.
- My child will wear suitable and appropriate clothing, footwear and equipment.
- I accept that my child's personal property may be lost or damaged and that my child may cause injury to other persons or damage their property.
- I understand that participation is of a physical nature. I declare as a condition of participation, that my child has sufficient personal fitness to be able to safely participate and that I am not aware of any illness, injury, disability or condition which may preclude my child from participating and/or cause my child injury, death or loss while participating in Goal Soccer Academy programs and activities.
- I understand that I must disclose any pre-existing medical or other condition that may affect the risk that either my child or any other person will suffer injury, loss or damage and waiver any claim they might have on.
- I consent to first aid being administered by a Goal Soccer Academy staff member who is the holder of a current first aid certificate.
- I agree that if my child is injured or ill that Goal Soccer Academy and its affiliates may at my cost and expense arrange medical treatment and emergency transportation to hospital or a doctor as deemed necessary, by Goal Soccer Academy and its affiliates. I agree that I am responsible for my child's medical and ambulance costs and insurance.
- My child will not engage in any conduct, on or off the field, which places other participants at risk of injury or death and/or which is in the opinion of Goal Soccer Academy and its affiliates, considered to be unreasonable or unsportsmanlike behaviour. The determination of whether my child's conduct places or placed other persons at risk of injury or death and/or which is or was unreasonable or unsportsmanlike behaviour is solely at the discretion Goal Soccer Academy and its affiliates and I agree to be bound by that determination.
- I give permission for my child to be collected from Goal Soccer Academy by my nominated contacts. I will advise Goal Soccer Academy immediately if any other person is authorised to collect my child. My child will not be released into the care of a minor (less than 18 years).
- I agree for my child's personal details to be entered into a database held by Goal Soccer Academy which will be used for the administration of programs and activities, and may also be used for future marketing and promotion of Goal Soccer Academy programs and activities.
- I give consent for Goal Soccer Academy staff members to take photographs or videos of the classes and events where my child might attend, for marketing and/or publicity use. Photographs/videos taken by parents/guardians may only be used for personal use.
- A parent and/or guardian of a child must be present at all times throughout a program or activity when the child has not started Kindergarten. Children can attend a School Holiday Camp without parent/guardian supervision only if they have turned 4 years and 6 months.
- No food and/or drinks are to be taken onto the playing area. Participants must have a bottle of water available at all times that can be refilled as needed.
- I agree to supervise non-participating children at all times.
- I will encourage my child and applaud good play and performances and will not participate in any form of violet, threatening, abusive or discriminatory behaviour.
- Smoking is prohibited in all indoor and outdoor venues even if the venue terms of admission permit smoking,
- I will adhere to the venue terms of admission at all times.
- Staff cannot accept children who are sick for the safety of all children attending the program. Parents/guardians are asked to make other arrangements for their children in these circumstances.
I have read and understood the terms set out above and I have asked Goal Soccer Academy for clarification on any area/s of concern. I freely and voluntarily without any inducement declare my online acceptance (as if I was signing the form) to be complete and an unconditional release of all indemnity.