How to redeem your voucher with GOAL
If you wish to use your Active Kids Voucher, please go ahead and book your session via our website, and add any discount codes you may have at the shopping cart phase of booking in.
Select BANK TRANSFER as your payment option. You cannot use another payment option if you wish to use the Active Kids Voucher(s). You cannot use a Credit Card to pay.
Please then forward on your booking confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name on the Vouchers (must be exactly as it appears on the voucher)
- Voucher Nos (16 digits, no spaces)
- Students Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
Once we have received your email, we will validate your voucher and send you a revised invoice to complete your Bank Transfer and confirm your booking. Do not complete a Bank Transfer until you have received the revised invoice.
How do you download a voucher?
Claim your Voucher: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher
What is the Active Kids Rebate Program?
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids program. From 31 January 2018, parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school. The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities . The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
Who is eligible to claim the voucher?
Every child (4.5 - 18 years’ old) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 will be eligible for an Active Kids Voucher. This includes those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW.
What can the voucher be used for?
You can use the voucher for registration or membership costs with approved Active Kids providers.
Vouchers can only be used:
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, then the remaining balance cannot be used)
- during the calendar year they’re issued
- for the person named on the voucher
- for registration, membership fees or activities of at least 8 weeks duration with approved Active Kids providers .
Vouchers cannot be:
- split between more than one provider or registration (meaning you may not be able to the claim the full $100 rebate)
- used for individual items (like uniforms, balls, hats)
- redeemed for cash.
Find out more information
Frequently asked questions can be found here: https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids/faqs