- Plenty of fluids (preferably in named water bottles)
- Snacks (no nut products please)
- Hat (compulsory) and sunscreen
- Football boots or comfortable training shoes
- Shin pads (compulsory)
- Suitable clothing - in case of rain
- If your child requires an inhaler please ensure this is brought along (compulsory)
Soccer balls and all equipment required for the day are provided.
Drop offs and Pick ups:
- Please arrive 15 mins before the start time to sign your child in, so the camp can start promptly
- Please arrive 5 mins before the end to sign your child out, do not remove your child without signing them out!
- If someone other than the parents will be collecting your child please inform us in advance, guardians may require I.D
Locations / Parking
Our Waverley camps are at the Waverley Oval Synthetic pitch - parking can be a real challenge so give yourself plenty of time to get there and find a spot.
Map link: https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Waverley+Oval/@-33.8944218,151.2586749,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xafa3861a387fd2b1?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLp4rFpKXPAhXGWD4KHWwHBYoQ_BIIezAO
Our Double Bay camps are at Lough Playing fields on Manning Road in Double Bay - parking is normally good, but please bare in mind the number of people arriving at the same time.
Map link: https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Lough+Playing+Fields/@-33.8858598,151.2446873,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x6b12adef14081041:0xf017d68f9f20440!8m2!3d-33.8858643!4d151.2468813
Wet Weather / cancellations
The camp will go ahead rain or shine, unless the council shuts down the pitch. If we do need to cancel the camp we will text you, if you don’t hear from us then the camp is on!
If your child cannot make the camp, please inform us asap, as it effects our teams for the day.
Contacting us on the day:
If you need to update us of your child being late or sick, you can contact head coach Jack on: 0468936125